– Come and meet 37 French companies at the 2016’s edition of “France@CERN”.
– The majority of print devices will be automatically migrated to the new network IP address range on Tuesday 27 September
– The 2016 edition of the annual CERN Road Race will be held on Wednesday 28 September at 18:15
– Enjoy a taste of the deliciously light ice cream that results from rapid freezing with liquid nitrogen
– Meet people from all over the world to learn more about International Geneva
– How to find the list of training sessions scheduled to take place up to the end of October with places available
– "Habilitation Electrique - Electrician Low Voltage" Initial course in October.
– A two-day workshop, open to all creative minds at CERN. Take part and create an interactive exhibit to be installed on the visit circuit at CMS.
– Exhibition on cosmic rays 18 August - 30 September
– Apply now to the International School of Trigger and Data Acquisition (ISOTDAQ) 2017
– The public session of the Intel-CERN European Doctorate Industrial Programme will take place on Wednesday 14th September from 14:00 to 18:30 CEST
– If you’re on a bike, make sure you’re visible by using lights and wearing high-visibility clothing and a helmet
– The flagpole car park will be inaccessible from the morning of 1 September 2016 until around 1 p.m. on 5 September 2016
– CERN owns a fleet of more than 500 bikes and cars, which are available for personnel use
– Network interruptions on 27-28 August may occur as the IT Department performs a major reorganisation of CERN's General Purpose Network
– The service currently located on the fourth floor of Building 5 will be moving to the first floor of Building 653 from September 2016
– After a summer break, the CERN Entrepreneurship Meet-Ups (EM-Us) will start again on 23 August 2016
– Are you passionate about science? Do you like communicating that passion to the general public? Then come along to the CERN Summer Student Webfeet!
– Pre-registration is open for the fourth annual Beamline for Schools competition
– On Monday 15 and Thursday 18 August, this year’s CERN openlab summer students will present their work in dedicated public ‘lighting talk’ sessions
– Up to four projects can be funded for disruptive applications outside the field of high-energy physics, from medtech to aerospace and beyond
– Let us know your needs to better plan the transition to a new CERN telephony system
– Fragment.In are the winning artists of COLLIDE Pro Helvetia. They came to CERN for two months in 2015, and will now continue their last month at CERN.
– Find out the best photos of the 2015 CERN Photowalk competition in the Microcosm.
– In the summer, the three CERN restaurants remain open during their usual hours.
– A number of FAP services will move to temporary offices in building 653 as from late June.