– Applications are now open for CERN’s 39th School of Computing.
– A bioHC Summer School - 13-18 June 2016 - European Scientific Institute, Archamps, Haute-Savoie.
– Introduction to accelerator physics
– Due to an exceptional convoy, the roads Einstein, Balmer and Meyrin will be closed on Tuesday 19 April from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
– After a year of work, the newly renovated Globe of Science and Innovation will open its doors again at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, 19 April.
– Registration for the CERN SA Summer Camp is now open for children from 4 to 6 years old.
– The Developers@CERN Forum is an event by developers for developers aimed at promoting knowledge- and experience-sharing.
– The Computer Security Team is planning blocking incoming "pings" to any device connected to the office network and the computer centre network.
– There are no travel restrictions in place at present but it is recommended that pregnant women defer travel plans to countries affected by Zika
– A number of places are available for children from 2-4 in the kindergarten
– CERN news will now be regularly updated on the CERN People page
– BLOCH road will be closed between Building 24 to the intersection with the route SALAM, starting from 1 February for at least 13 months
– A new version of the document outlining the rules and conditions of CERN's engagement with external contractors is now available
– Closure of roads for an exceptional convoy on the Meyrin site, Tuesday, 1st of March
– The emergency stop tests of the Prevessin site area 10 are planned on Saturday, February 13th, 2016 from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
– Autotransfert test: Electrical power cuts on the Meyrin site Saturday 30 January 2016 and Sunday 31 January 2016
– THE ANNUAL DIESEL GENERATORS TESTS OF THE MEYRIN SITE, SPS, PREVESSIN, NORTH AREA, LHC1 TO LHC8 and LHC1.8, ARE PLANNED ON THURSDAY, 17/12/2015, 20
– Send colleagues, family and friends holiday greetings using the CERN e-card service
– Meet at 11:50 for a moment of reflection following acts of terrorism in Paris on 13 November
– Don't forget to attend the following two conferences at CERN this afternoon
– A new top-level domain for CERN will be inaugurated next week, with the migration of the core website to http://home.cern
– Applications are now open for the International School of Trigger & Data Aquisition, which will take place from 25 January 2016 in Rehovot, Israel
– Medical staff will be taking blood donations on 21 and 22 July at Restaurant 2
– The winning artists of the Collide @ CERN Pro Helvetia residency award will give a public lecture on 23 July 2015 from 7pm in the CERN Auditorium
– Open Symposium from 2pm to 6pm in the Main Auditorium
– Bike2Work teams are all invited to participate in a bicycle parade, a sort of "CERN critical mass", today at lunchtime
– The vacancy notices for posts opened with a view to the award of indefinite contracts will be published on 3rd August 2015
– Route Schrödinger will be closed from its junction with route Einstein to building 274 from Tuesday 19 May to Friday 5 June
– CERN mobile telephone numbers will change from the +41 (0)76 487 xxxx format to the +41 (0)75 411 xxxx format
– Today in the Main Auditorium, the Secretary-General of the World Meteorological Organization will present the organization's work