– The CERN Hardronic Music Festival is back! On the 15th July, ten of the finest MusiClub bands plus a DJs set will come on stage its 26th edition
– Discover how technological advances for high-energy physics can become essential tools for modern medicine | 7 July 16:00 Council Chamber
– The prestigious 6 week Summer Student Lecture Programme will start on Tuesday 27 June. The lectures are accessible for anyone at CERN, don’t miss them
– The 2016 CERN Annual Report, with a brand new layout, is now available.
– For car registration and driving licenses and residence cards
– The opening hours of CERN’s Gates A and C are being extended for access to and departure from the site (8 pm instead of 7 pm)
– This summer, the three CERN restaurants remain open during their usual hours
– A 10% discount is granted to CERN students in Novae restaurants 1 and 2 (Meyrin site) between 15 June and 15 September 2017
– On Tuesday 20 June, find the CERN & Society stands at the entrances of Restaurant 1 and Restaurant 2 and participate to a celebratory lottery
– We are glad to announce the 9th edition of the Diversity in Action workshop
– "Late News": abstract submission is open 22nd May to 5th June 2017
– Registration is now open for the Joint US-CERN-Japan-Russia school on RF Technologies, to be held in Hayama, Japan, from 16 to 26 October 2017
– Please note that as of Monday 29 May, the exit barriers at Gate B (road Pauli – Meyrin site) will be fully operational 24/7
– How will you get to work on 8 June 2017? Bike, tram, bus...?
– Would you like to dedicate your brain to a good cause for 60 hours? Applications are now open for the 2017 THE Port Humanitarian Hackathon
– As of Monday 22 May 2017, the central heating will be progressively turned off throughout CERN
– The annual Bike2Work campaign will run through the month of June, sign-up your team!
– CERN physicists perform music for saxophone and piano in the Main Auditorium
– The crossroads in front of the main entrance of the Prévessin site will be renovated during the period between 1 May and 30 October 2017
– The traffic on the Route de Meyrin will be diverted as of Monday, 8 May owing to the work on the Esplanade des Particules
– Don't miss the concerts given by the CERN Choir and the Ensemble de Joux in Geneva and Ferney-Voltaire on 20 and 21 May
– Opening hours of CERN restaurants and cafeterias during the weekends of May 1st, May 25th and June 5th, 2017
– The CERN Relay Race 2017 will be held on Thursday 1 June
– On Thursday 4 May 14:00, Fabiola Gianotti will join a panel on the theme "Breaking the cliché - Women in science"
– Due to works, half of Road Rutherford, between building 361 and building 271, will be closed to traffic until Friday 28 April at 5.30 pm.
– Time is not just one of the key parameters of physics laws; it’s also a very inspiring matter for artists
– A portion of the parking between buildings 32 and 100 will be closed from 18 April at 6 p.m. until 21 April at 6 p.m.
– System modifications to answer the increase of requests on site