– If you’re on a bike, make sure you’re visible by using lights and wearing high-visibility clothing and a helmet
– The flagpole car park will be inaccessible from the morning of 1 September 2016 until around 1 p.m. on 5 September 2016
– CERN owns a fleet of more than 500 bikes and cars, which are available for personnel use
– Network interruptions on 27-28 August may occur as the IT Department performs a major reorganisation of CERN's General Purpose Network
– The service currently located on the fourth floor of Building 5 will be moving to the first floor of Building 653 from September 2016
– After a summer break, the CERN Entrepreneurship Meet-Ups (EM-Us) will start again on 23 August 2016
– Are you passionate about science? Do you like communicating that passion to the general public? Then come along to the CERN Summer Student Webfeet!
– Pre-registration is open for the fourth annual Beamline for Schools competition
– On Monday 15 and Thursday 18 August, this year’s CERN openlab summer students will present their work in dedicated public ‘lighting talk’ sessions
– Up to four projects can be funded for disruptive applications outside the field of high-energy physics, from medtech to aerospace and beyond
– Let us know your needs to better plan the transition to a new CERN telephony system
– Fragment.In are the winning artists of COLLIDE Pro Helvetia. They came to CERN for two months in 2015, and will now continue their last month at CERN.
– Find out the best photos of the 2015 CERN Photowalk competition in the Microcosm.
– In the summer, the three CERN restaurants remain open during their usual hours.
– A number of FAP services will move to temporary offices in building 653 as from late June.
– Diversions will be in place on Route Scherrer and Route Bohr from 4 to 31 July.
– A collaboration between INFN and CERN has declared 4 July 2016 “Higgs Boson Pizza Day”.
– Apply for our humanitarian hackathon taking place in IdeaSquare at CERN, from the 14th to the 16th October
– Come and join the CERN ISEF special award winners at their lightning talks session on 16 June at 3.00 p.m. in the main auditorium.
– CERN Knowledge Transfer group is hosting an Entrepreneur Mixer, an event dedicated to building bridges between CERN and innovative entrepreneurs
– Join CineGlobe under a projected starry sky for a film festival and games with a neuroscience twist
– Introduction to accelerator physics
– The industrial exhibition Holland@CERN will take place from 30 May to 2 June 2016