– International Masterclasses organisers are looking for physicists at CERN to moderate videoconferences with high school students
– A new IT tool will make life easier, particularly for those of us who have several vehicles
– Registration is now open for the CAS specialised course on "Vacuum for Particle Accelerators" - Glumslov (Sweden), 6-16 June 2017
– The emergency stop tests of the ISR area of the Meyrin site are planned on Saturday 28 January 2017 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
– The emergency stop tests of the West area of the Meyrin site are planned on Saturday 28 January 2017 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
– The 3rd Developers@CERN Forum will take place on February 13-14 afternoons in the IT auditorium with the topic "Frontend and User Interfaces"
– Traffic will be disrupted on both routes Fermi and Gregory as of Thursday 19 January until May
– Build you own particle detector: a DIY S’Cool LAB workshop for the CERN Community
– The IPT Department Head, his secretariat, and the IPT-Procurement team have left Building 5 and are now located in Building 653 until June 2017
– Don’t miss the first Gender in Physics Day on 27 January at the Globe of Science and Innovation. Registration is now open (limited places available!)
– We are pleased to announce that the 59th ICFA Advanced Beam Dynamics Workshop on Energy Recovery Linacs (ERL17) will be held at CERN
– Send colleagues, family and friends holiday greetings using the CERN e-card service
– The emergency stop tests of the administrative area of the Meyrin site are planned on Wednesday 4 January, from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
– The emergency stop tests of the PS and Booster area on the Meyrin site are planned on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 January from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
– Mail Delivery measures for the annual closure of CERN
– From 5 to 9 December, the section of Route Démocrite between Buildings 179 and 158 will be closed to traffic
– On 10 December, the OHCHR will celebrate International Human Rights Day and the launch of the “Stand Up” campaign
– Restaurant 2 "Coin brasserie" presents a special Christmas Menu
– Annual closure of the CERN restaurants
– Work will be carried out at Gate B (route Pauli) on the Meyrin site from 21 November to 7 December
– UNAIDS cordially invites you to commemorate World AIDS Day on 1 December 2016 at 2 p.m.
– CERN Nursery Services Working Group: elaborate the best solutions to guarantee the sustainability of nursery services at CERN
– Traffic flow will be alternated on road Fermi from 14.11.2016 until 04.03.2017
– To all users of wooden pallets, freight containers and lids that are no longer in use: contact the Internal Transport Service
– MAD-X 2016 is a yearly course series given at CERN within the framework of the 2016 Technical Training Program