Dear Accelerating News Readers,
Welcome to issue 15 of Accelerating News. In this edition, we say farewell to Emma who started a new endeavour and welcome on board to Panos from FCC.
We bring you lots of great stories including:
- HiLumi LHC transition to the construction phase
- FCC baseline layout and parameter set
- 16.2T peak field reached in RMC racetrack test magnet
- LARP’s HQ03 program completes testing
- Start of the EuPRAXIA design study on plasma acceleration
- OMA, the new European training network to fight cancer
- A new high-power design for the CLIC project
- “Accelerator on a chip”, an exciting project boosted by private investment
Found something you like? Share it amongst your friends with our email and Twitter buttons at the end of each article. We hope you enjoy it and don’t forget to tweet about it using #acceleratingnews.
Best wishes for the holiday season
Accelerating News Editors