– Do not dispose of your personal household rubbish in CERN’s waste containers
– On 7 and 8 July 2018, Geneva’s Science History Museum is holding its 12th Science Night, on the theme “Tout un art ?”
– CERN's Summer film festival will take place at Globe of Science and Innovation and the Perle du Lac from 29 June to 8 July
– A CERN Table Football Tournament will take place fromm 11 to 13 July on the benefits of the CERN & Society Foundation
– The Physics of Antimatter, a conference by Hubert Reeves | Tuesday 26 June 2018 - 7.30 p.m.
– Due to the Pope’s visit to Geneva, major traffic disruption is expected all day on 21 June
– Please note that it will not be possible to enter or leave the site using the Jura door (Building 33) between 15 and 22 June
– Due to works, from 17 June 2018 and for about 10 weeks, trams from Geneva centre will stop at Blandonnet
– Advice from the French police force concerning imposters in the Pay de Gex area
– Over Summer 2018 (18 June - 31 August 2018), the SMB department will organise a shuttle to transport students from/to St Genis to/from both CERN sites
– HALO, a large-scale art installation conceived at CERN and inspired by ATLAS data will be exhibited at Art Basel during 13-17 June
– The SMB department has decided to allow vehicle access to the Prévessin site via the Chemin du Moulin des Ponts entrance from 4 June to 13 July 2018
– EASITrain organizes a school on applied superconductivity from 3 to 14 September 2018 in Vienna, Austria
– From 1 June 2018, CERN’s Locks and Keys service will be open all day Monday to Friday from 7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
– The Personnel Accounting service would like to remind you that your personal documents can be accessed via your personal access to the HRT application
– On 24 May at 16:30, Prof. Samuel Ting will present the latest results from the AMS experiment on the International Space Station
– Participants will be introduced to the global landscape of gender equality in education and learn more about the CERN Gender Inclusive Teaching module
– Did you know that, as a bystander, you could play a vital role in the survival of cardiac arrest victims?
– On Friday 25 May at 10 am, attocube will hold a small presentation about their products and possible applications in Room C (building 61, 1st floor)
– The first in the series of events, ‘Moving out of academia to the financial sector’, will take place on June 8, 2018 from 14.00 – 18.00
– The HR department has fully reviewed and revamped the existing website to create an all-new, streamlined and, what’s more, mobile-friendly experience
– Take part in the CERN Project Management Meetups every four weeks on Tuesday afternoons from 5.45 p.m. to 6.45 p.m.
– 9-13 July 2018, National Palace of Culture, Sofia (Bulgaria)
– Register now for the 48th CERN Relay Race !
– Chip in to build a complete picture of HEP scientists’ sharing practices and preferences, and learn what’s shaping the landscape of Open Science
– Foz do Iguaçu-Brazil, September 12-15, 2018
– Work to create a central traffic island near CERN’s Gate B on the Route de Meyrin is taking place from Monday, 16 April to Wednesday, 25 April