– 19th International Workshop on Advanced Computing and Analysis Techniques in Physics Research – 11-15 March 2019
– The ROOT team would like to invite you to the 11th ROOT Users' Workshop in Sarajevo
– Radar speed signs are to be installed on CERN’s roads in order to identify potentially hazardous areas and analyse driving habits
– The CERN Knowledge Transfer Fund bridges the gap between research and society. Submit your applications before 25th April 2018
– Thanks to a new tool, it’s no longer necessary to go to Building 55 to register a vehicle. Simply complete an online form and scan your grey card
– Work will be carried out at the crossroads by the Prévessin site entrance from the start of April until mid-July 2018
– Applications are now open for CERN’s 41th School of Computing (CSC 2018), which will take place from 1 to 14 October 2018 in Tel Aviv, Israel
– Can we make internal CERN software more user-friendly?
– Care to share your passion for science with the public? Join Famelab, the international competition in science communication
– WIT Diversity Talk with Eugenia Hatziangeli, leader of the Controls group at the Beams Department
– The fourth Asia-Europe-Pacific School of High-Energy Physics, AEPSHEP2018, is open for applications (deadline 1 April 2018)
– The Mobility Centre and the Atelier Mobility will be closed on Tuesday 3 April 2018
– A clearer, more detailed EDH document for confirming the reception of your orders will replace its predecessor on Friday, 2 March
– A jubilee celebration will take place on Wednesday, 21 March 2018 at 3.30 p.m. in the Main Auditorium
– AXEL-2018 is a course series on particle accelerators, given at CERN within the framework of the 2018 Technical Training Program.
– The emergency stop tests of the area 10 on the Prévessin site are planned on Saturday 17 February 2018 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
– At 2.00 p.m. on 15 February, a seminar about the Breakthrough Initiatives will take place in the Council Chamber
– The emergency stop tests of the West area and the ISR area on the Meyrin site are planned on Saturday 3 February, from 7 :00 am to 8:00 pm
– Registration is now open for the CERN Accelerator School’s course on beam instrumentation, to be held in Tuusula, Finland from 2 to 15 June 2018
– The car sharing-operator Catch a Car is providing two fixed parking spaces at CERN in the Globe car park.
– Following the creation of the new Office of Data Privacy Protection last year, a new website offering resources and advice has been set up