– The booklet will be presented to H.E. Pedro Afonso Comissário, Ambassador of the Permanent Mission of Mozambique to the United Nations, on 26 April
– As of 1st of May, it will no longer be possible to use the prefix “10”, which could be used to replace the French international code 0033 until now
– Registrations will be open from 1 May to 22 May on the CERN Running Club website
– Since December 2017, there is a new authentication procedure to access online resources made available by the Library from outside CERN
– 19th International Workshop on Advanced Computing and Analysis Techniques in Physics Research – 11-15 March 2019
– The ROOT team would like to invite you to the 11th ROOT Users' Workshop in Sarajevo
– Radar speed signs are to be installed on CERN’s roads in order to identify potentially hazardous areas and analyse driving habits
– The CERN Knowledge Transfer Fund bridges the gap between research and society. Submit your applications before 25th April 2018
– Thanks to a new tool, it’s no longer necessary to go to Building 55 to register a vehicle. Simply complete an online form and scan your grey card
– Work will be carried out at the crossroads by the Prévessin site entrance from the start of April until mid-July 2018
– Applications are now open for CERN’s 41th School of Computing (CSC 2018), which will take place from 1 to 14 October 2018 in Tel Aviv, Israel
– Can we make internal CERN software more user-friendly?
– Care to share your passion for science with the public? Join Famelab, the international competition in science communication
– WIT Diversity Talk with Eugenia Hatziangeli, leader of the Controls group at the Beams Department
– The fourth Asia-Europe-Pacific School of High-Energy Physics, AEPSHEP2018, is open for applications (deadline 1 April 2018)
– The Mobility Centre and the Atelier Mobility will be closed on Tuesday 3 April 2018
– A clearer, more detailed EDH document for confirming the reception of your orders will replace its predecessor on Friday, 2 March
– A jubilee celebration will take place on Wednesday, 21 March 2018 at 3.30 p.m. in the Main Auditorium
– AXEL-2018 is a course series on particle accelerators, given at CERN within the framework of the 2018 Technical Training Program.
– The emergency stop tests of the area 10 on the Prévessin site are planned on Saturday 17 February 2018 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
– At 2.00 p.m. on 15 February, a seminar about the Breakthrough Initiatives will take place in the Council Chamber
– The emergency stop tests of the West area and the ISR area on the Meyrin site are planned on Saturday 3 February, from 7 :00 am to 8:00 pm