– On 7 November 2017, CERN, the University of Liverpool and LMU Munich will be hosting an event on the life and research of Marie Skłodowska-Curie
– On Thursday 9 November afternoon, SHiP is organising an Open Colloquium on the Physics Landscape in 10 years
– Starting in November, a technician will be entering offices on the CERN site to gather information and take photos
– On Tuesday 31 October, the world will celebrate the historic hunt for the unseen
– 1-3 November at CERN: Finland celebrates 100 years as an independent state
– Never leave your luggage unattended and make sure it’s labelled!
– Take part in the seventh edition of the relay race held during the Automnales on Saturday, 11 November
– The fourth Geneva Peace Week, taking place from 6 to 10 November 2017, will focus on the theme “Prevention and effective pathways for implementation”
– The flu vaccine has proved its worth by halving the number of flu-related hospitalisations, and it lessens the severity of the symptoms
– Intellectual Property and Innovation by Dr. Francis Gurry
– Digital acceleration: from CERN, to my start-up and beyond. A talk by David Manset in the Countil Chamber on 3 November at 11am
– In this workshop, speakers from academia and industry will present the current state of the key technologies used to build Smart environments
– Registration for the 2018 session of the European School of Instrumentation in Particle and Astroparticle Physics (ESIPAP) is now open
– Since 10 October 2017, it is possible to pay with a bank card at the counters in Restaurants 1 and 2
– “Why do we do what we do at CERN?” – tackle this question at the upcoming LHCreate hackathon, 16 to 17 November
– An agreement was established between CERN and the "Complexe sportif de Maisonnex" so that holders of the Blue (C) CERN card can enjoy a 15% reduction
– Everyone at CERN, including visitors, will soon have to wear a badge visibly at all times
– The Other Side of Innovation is a day to discover what IdeaSquare has to offer and how you can get involved through talks, projects, workshops...
– The 4th Developers@CERN Forum will be held on 23 and 24 October in IdeaSquare - Submit your abstract now!
– Registration for the 2018 session of the Joint Universities Accelerator School (JUAS) is now open
– After 60 hours of hacking at IdeaSquare, the resulting prototypes will be presented at the Globe, from 6.00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m on Sunday, 8 October
– The 10 and 11 October, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research together with CERN are holding the 13th Industrial Exhibition “Germany at CERN"
– Join us for a drink in R1 to get to know each other a little better. Register here: https://indico.cern.ch/event/661717/
– A European Broadcasting Union (EBU) Seminar at CERN will address the relationship between science and the media. The event will be broadcasted.
– New procedures for sending items by registered and express mail are being introduced from Monday 25 September
– Your chance to be part of CERN's Automnales team, explaining and presenting our science at the fair in November
– CERN will celebrate the World Teachers’ Day 2017 with a special event on 5 October
– On 7 October, the Palais des Nations will open its doors to the world for the UN Geneva Office’s 2017 Open Day
– As of Monday 18 September 2017, the central heating will be progressively turned on throughout CERN
– Lots of inspiring experiences, workshops and a career’s forum for girls aged 11-14