– MAD-X 2016 is a yearly course series given at CERN within the framework of the 2016 Technical Training Program
– Colloque Wright: Decoding the book of life – The genomic revolution – 7-11 November
– The Knowledge Transfer group is starting a regular 1-day course on searching patent information databases
– The 2017 CERN - Latin-American School of High-Energy Physics will be held in San Juan del Rio, Mexico, 8 - 21 March 2017
– The Royal Society is coordinating a residential meeting at Royal Society in Buckinghamshire, on 27-28 March 2017 entitled ‘Higgs Cosmology'
– Curious to know how a particle accelerator works, but afraid of the mathematics that comes with it? Then this seminar is for you!
– The registration plate readers on Routes Scherrer and Bohr are now operational and have already started to collect data
– As is the case every autumn, the Medical Service suggests that you should get vaccinated against seasonal flu
– If you are a staff member and considering retirement in the next one or two years, we encourage you to participate in two special seminars
– Two technical training courses have been launched for scientists and engineers at CERN
– The Long-Term Collections (LTC) of the CERN staff celebrate 45 years at CERN by organising an exhibition in the Main Building from 11 to 14 October
– Are you a science or technology teacher, or a student between 12 and 18 years old with a strong interest in science?
– How to stay safe on your bike
– Registration is now open for the CERN Accelerator School’s specialised course to be held in Erice, Italy from 10-19 March, 2017
– Registration for the 2017 sessions of the JUAS and ESIPAP Schools is now open
– Springer Nature will be present with a book and journal booth on 4 and 5 October, located as usual in the foyer of the Main Building
– IT-CDA is gathering information to more accurately form a snapshot of the CERN IT user community
– There are simple measures that you should take to work safely with electronics racks
– The SMB-SE group would like to inform you that, the central heating will start this year, on Monday 3 October 2016
– Please note that the Medical Service (infirmary, doctors, psychologist and secretariat) will be closed all day on Tuesday, 11 October 2016.
– THE Port is ready for the third edition of its hackathon with eight new challenges. Discover how science can make a huge difference in people's life
– Come and meet 37 French companies at the 2016’s edition of “France@CERN”.
– The majority of print devices will be automatically migrated to the new network IP address range on Tuesday 27 September
– The 2016 edition of the annual CERN Road Race will be held on Wednesday 28 September at 18:15
– Enjoy a taste of the deliciously light ice cream that results from rapid freezing with liquid nitrogen
– Meet people from all over the world to learn more about International Geneva
– How to find the list of training sessions scheduled to take place up to the end of October with places available
– "Habilitation Electrique - Electrician Low Voltage" Initial course in October.
– A two-day workshop, open to all creative minds at CERN. Take part and create an interactive exhibit to be installed on the visit circuit at CMS.