2 Jul/20
15:00 - 16:30 (Africa/Abidjan)

ASP Online Seminars: Dark Universe

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 951 9356 7359


There are two somewhat mysterious components of the Universe. The matter we are made of contributes  only 4% of the total density of Universe. Two other entities account for the remaining 96%. Dark Matter and Dark energy. Where the word dark means more ‘obscure’ rather not shining ! I try to explain the evidence for these two components and present some of the experiments that look for Dark Matter in underground laboratories.