This is an online event jointly organized by:
Instructions for participants and speakers
Practical information for the audience and speakers
Questions or comments?
Send email to: email@example.com
The event will take place on ZOOM: make sure you install the native ZOOM client (and not the web interface). Check your AV settings.
ZOOM link will be made available to registered participants only -- check the Videoconference Rooms menu on the left on this page.
The event will be recorded. Recordings will be made publicly available after the event. By registering to this event you agree that your sound and video recordings will be made publicly available.
The audio/video support is kindly provided by CERN IT.
Social gathering at the coffee breaks
All participants and speakers are invited to join the social interaction space (GatherTown). This is an experimental feature -- if it works out nicely on the first day we will extend it to the rest of the conference days.
Password will be sent to the registered participants only.
The access to GatherTown platform is kindly sponsored by the cs3mesh4eosc.eu project which received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement no. 863353.
- 10 minutes = 8 min. presentation + 2 min. questions
- 15 minutes = 12 min. presentation + 3 min. questions
- 20 minutes = 15 min. presentation + 5 min. questions
- 30 minutes = 25 min. presentation + 5 min. questions
Timekeeping will be strict!
Before your presentation:
- Upload your slides to this Indico website in advance (pptx or pdf)
- You will present by sharing your computer screen via ZOOM
- Do the technical check with the session convener during the coffee break before your presentation session
- If you prefer to pre-record your presentation, please do so on a publicly accessible service (YouTube) and add the link to your video to your Indico contribution.
After your presentation:
- Go to the social gather platform and meet the participantant in the "LAST SESSION" room
The Indico conference management website, including the surveys, and videoconferencing facilities are provided by CERN. All sessions are recorded (sound and video) and the recordings will be published after the conference. Personal data collected in these systems are processed according to CERN's rules and policies (OC no 11; Data Privacy Protection Policy; Privacy Notice).
The GatherTown social platform is provided by TRUST-IT according to the General Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR) and this privacy notice.
We are working on a possibility for interested parties to gather in ETH Zurich in person. This will be confirmed on short notice before the event (in January 2022).