The study of scattering amplitudes has developed substantially over the past few years, with applications ranging from precision calculations for the LHC through new approaches to gauge theories and gravity, and even branching out into pure mathematics. The Amplitudes 2023 Summer School will take place at CERN, between July 31st and August 4th, with five sets of lectures and tutorials on the topics listed below. Registration is open to PhD students and junior Postdocs, with a total participant number of 75 students.
The 2023 edition of the annual Amplitudes conference will be hosted by CERN the following week, August 7--11.
- On-Shell Methods for Tree-Level Amplitudes (Clifford Cheung)
- Modern Techniques for Multi-loop Amplitudes (Vasily Sotnikov)
- Aspects of Feynman Integrals (Erik Panzer)
- The Non-Perturbative S-Matrix Bootstrap (Alexander Zhiboedov)
- Positive Geometries for Scattering Amplitudes (Livia Ferro)
Samuel Abreu, Andrew Mcleod, Ben Page, Lorenzo Tancredi.