The Indico Workshop 3.5 will be an opportunity for Indico service providers, developers, and administrators from around the world to get together, exchange impressions and ideas and learn from each other.
This workshop will be co-organised by two Genevan institutions for the first time: CERN and the United Nations.
Participants will get the chance to:
- Meet the community and the Indico Team in person;
- Share experiences and ideas;
- Learn about the Indico ecosystem;
- Get to know more about Indico’s future;
- Make their voice heard, share their vision;
- Celebrate the latest achievements of the Project and the Community.
Some of the topics discussed will include:
- The latest developments in Indico 3.2 and what to expect in upcoming versions;
- Best practices for the deployment of Indico;
- Indico and Web accessibility;
- Customisation of Indico for organisational workflows;
- Sharing experiences of Indico server management;
- Exchanging impressions with other Indico developers, admins and users and discussing possible collaborations.
If you manage an Indico server or are considering to do so, please visit the event website to find out more, register, and submit a talk.