The Library is going to work in "remote support mode". The Library will be closed on Friday 20 March at the latest and until further notice, in compliance with the situation deriving from CERN entering stage 3 of CERN’s Epidemic Preparedness plan:
- Therefore, the Library desk, the reading rooms and the Bookshop will be closed.
- Access to Library online collections will continue without interruptions via CDS or any search engine.
- In case you need assistance to find or access online documents, firstname.lastname@example.org will be there to help from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. - Monday to Friday, as usual. Delivery of articles from external libraries will continue, whereas no borrowing of documents from external libraries and no paper book purchase will be possible. Technical standards will be purchased in electronic form only.
- Submission of documents to CDS will be possible and curation of records will go on as usual in CDS and INSPIRE. You can contact email@example.com if you need assistance.
- Questions related to payment of Open Access fees should go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Library Section Leader can be reached at +41 75 411 92 99.
- You can also reach us on Mattermost via channel “Library support”.
In case of questions, please contact email@example.com