– On 24 May at 16:30, Prof. Samuel Ting will present the latest results from the AMS experiment on the International Space Station
– Participants will be introduced to the global landscape of gender equality in education and learn more about the CERN Gender Inclusive Teaching module
– Did you know that, as a bystander, you could play a vital role in the survival of cardiac arrest victims?
– On Friday 25 May at 10 am, attocube will hold a small presentation about their products and possible applications in Room C (building 61, 1st floor)
– The first in the series of events, ‘Moving out of academia to the financial sector’, will take place on June 8, 2018 from 14.00 – 18.00
– The HR department has fully reviewed and revamped the existing website to create an all-new, streamlined and, what’s more, mobile-friendly experience
– Take part in the CERN Project Management Meetups every four weeks on Tuesday afternoons from 5.45 p.m. to 6.45 p.m.
– 9-13 July 2018, National Palace of Culture, Sofia (Bulgaria)
– Register now for the 48th CERN Relay Race !
– Chip in to build a complete picture of HEP scientists’ sharing practices and preferences, and learn what’s shaping the landscape of Open Science
– Foz do Iguaçu-Brazil, September 12-15, 2018
– Work to create a central traffic island near CERN’s Gate B on the Route de Meyrin is taking place from Monday, 16 April to Wednesday, 25 April
– The 1st update of the technical competencies comes into effect this month following the work by three senior members of staff appointed by Management
– The booklet will be presented to H.E. Pedro Afonso Comissário, Ambassador of the Permanent Mission of Mozambique to the United Nations, on 26 April
– As of 1st of May, it will no longer be possible to use the prefix “10”, which could be used to replace the French international code 0033 until now
– Registrations will be open from 1 May to 22 May on the CERN Running Club website
– Since December 2017, there is a new authentication procedure to access online resources made available by the Library from outside CERN
– 19th International Workshop on Advanced Computing and Analysis Techniques in Physics Research – 11-15 March 2019
– The ROOT team would like to invite you to the 11th ROOT Users' Workshop in Sarajevo
– Radar speed signs are to be installed on CERN’s roads in order to identify potentially hazardous areas and analyse driving habits
– The CERN Knowledge Transfer Fund bridges the gap between research and society. Submit your applications before 25th April 2018
– Thanks to a new tool, it’s no longer necessary to go to Building 55 to register a vehicle. Simply complete an online form and scan your grey card
– Work will be carried out at the crossroads by the Prévessin site entrance from the start of April until mid-July 2018
– Applications are now open for CERN’s 41th School of Computing (CSC 2018), which will take place from 1 to 14 October 2018 in Tel Aviv, Israel
– Can we make internal CERN software more user-friendly?
– Care to share your passion for science with the public? Join Famelab, the international competition in science communication
– WIT Diversity Talk with Eugenia Hatziangeli, leader of the Controls group at the Beams Department