– A new pricing policy agreed on by the department heads will be implemented as of 1 July 2018
– Due to handling operations of 3 emergency generators, the Route Einstein will be partially closed from 17 to 18 July
– On 1 August, the City of Geneva will celebrate the National Day at Parc La Grange on the theme "Tradition and Innovation"
– There will be road works on Route Feynman from 9 July at 8:00 until 27 July at 17:30. The road will be one way from Switzerland to France
– As from 1 July 2018, only authorised private parties can take place in Restaurant no.1
– Gates A and C have returned to their regular opening hours of 07:00 to 19:00
– Are you passionate about science? Then come along to the 2018 CERN Summer Student Webfest on the weekend of 27 to 29 July!
– Symmetry and topology: new twists in condensed matter
– Telecommunications to save lives... A life experience - by Maritza Delgado (ITU)
– The decree that reduces the maximum speed limit from 90 to 80 km/h on all two-way single carriageway roads will come into force on 1 July 2018
– Do not dispose of your personal household rubbish in CERN’s waste containers
– On 7 and 8 July 2018, Geneva’s Science History Museum is holding its 12th Science Night, on the theme “Tout un art ?”
– CERN's Summer film festival will take place at Globe of Science and Innovation and the Perle du Lac from 29 June to 8 July
– A CERN Table Football Tournament will take place fromm 11 to 13 July on the benefits of the CERN & Society Foundation
– The annual party for CERN people – the Hardronic festival – is happening on 4 August this year, in the usual spot in Prévessin
– The Physics of Antimatter, a conference by Hubert Reeves | Tuesday 26 June 2018 - 7.30 p.m.
– Due to the Pope’s visit to Geneva, major traffic disruption is expected all day on 21 June
– Please note that it will not be possible to enter or leave the site using the Jura door (Building 33) between 15 and 22 June
– Due to works, from 17 June 2018 and for about 10 weeks, trams from Geneva centre will stop at Blandonnet
– Advice from the French police force concerning imposters in the Pay de Gex area
– Over Summer 2018 (18 June - 31 August 2018), the SMB department will organise a shuttle to transport students from/to St Genis to/from both CERN sites
– HALO, a large-scale art installation conceived at CERN and inspired by ATLAS data will be exhibited at Art Basel during 13-17 June
– The SMB department has decided to allow vehicle access to the Prévessin site via the Chemin du Moulin des Ponts entrance from 4 June to 13 July 2018
– EASITrain organizes a school on applied superconductivity from 3 to 14 September 2018 in Vienna, Austria
– From 1 June 2018, CERN’s Locks and Keys service will be open all day Monday to Friday from 7.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
– The Personnel Accounting service would like to remind you that your personal documents can be accessed via your personal access to the HRT application
– On 24 May at 16:30, Prof. Samuel Ting will present the latest results from the AMS experiment on the International Space Station