– Can we make internal CERN software more user-friendly?
– Care to share your passion for science with the public? Join Famelab, the international competition in science communication
– WIT Diversity Talk with Eugenia Hatziangeli, leader of the Controls group at the Beams Department
– Blood donation on 11 April, from 8.30 to 15.30 in Restaurant n°2
– The fourth Asia-Europe-Pacific School of High-Energy Physics, AEPSHEP2018, is open for applications (deadline 1 April 2018)
– The Mobility Centre and the Atelier Mobility will be closed on Tuesday 3 April 2018
– A clearer, more detailed EDH document for confirming the reception of your orders will replace its predecessor on Friday, 2 March
– A jubilee celebration will take place on Wednesday, 21 March 2018 at 3.30 p.m. in the Main Auditorium
– AXEL-2018 is a course series on particle accelerators, given at CERN within the framework of the 2018 Technical Training Program.
– The emergency stop tests of the area 10 on the Prévessin site are planned on Saturday 17 February 2018 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
– At 2.00 p.m. on 15 February, a seminar about the Breakthrough Initiatives will take place in the Council Chamber
– The emergency stop tests of the West area and the ISR area on the Meyrin site are planned on Saturday 3 February, from 7 :00 am to 8:00 pm
– Registration is now open for the CERN Accelerator School’s course on beam instrumentation, to be held in Tuusula, Finland from 2 to 15 June 2018
– The car sharing-operator Catch a Car is providing two fixed parking spaces at CERN in the Globe car park.
– Following the creation of the new Office of Data Privacy Protection last year, a new website offering resources and advice has been set up
– Two new authoring and publishing tools are now available to members of CERN community
– The emergency stop tests of the PS and Booster areas on the Meyrin site are planned on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14 January
– Send a virtual Christmas or New Year's card to friends and family