– On 3 October, don't miss the Design Day @ CERN event taking place at IdeaSquare
– The 2018 edition of the annual CERN Road Race will be held on 4 October (Thursday) at 18:15
– On Friday, 28 September 2018 CERN organises Researchers’ Night for the 9th consecutive year!
– Learning is good for you, and it’s good for CERN. And it just got easier! So dive into the Learning Hub and sample the rich world of learning
– Want to learn about the exciting projects the CERN openlab summer students have been working on?
– Due to roadworks, an alternating traffic system will be in place on the approach to Gate C between 7.00 a.m. and 12 noon on Friday, 10 August 2018.
– SMB, BE-ICS and HSE-RP will be undertaking work to reorganise the layout of Gate E from 3 August to 30 October
– The annual party for CERN people – the Hardronic festival – is happening on 4 August this year, in the usual spot in Prévessin
– The Route Einstein on Meyrin site will be partially closed the 31 July from 11 h to 19 h
– As of 7 August, VidyoConnect will replace the web, desktop, and mobile clients used so far to connect to meetings
– Owing to the work in progress to install new access equipment, a contraflow system will be in force at Gate C from 30 July to 3 August
– Just create your account and you’ll be one click away from your restaurant’s on-line menus
– You can read it online or get a paper copy at the Library
– On 1 August, the City of Geneva will celebrate the National Day at Parc La Grange on the theme "Tradition and Innovation"
– A new pricing policy agreed on by the department heads will be implemented as of 1 July 2018
– Due to handling operations of 3 emergency generators, the Route Einstein will be partially closed from 17 to 18 July
– There will be road works on Route Feynman from 9 July at 8:00 until 27 July at 17:30. The road will be one way from Switzerland to France
– As from 1 July 2018, only authorised private parties can take place in Restaurant no.1
– Gates A and C have returned to their regular opening hours of 07:00 to 19:00
– Are you passionate about science? Then come along to the 2018 CERN Summer Student Webfest on the weekend of 27 to 29 July!
– Symmetry and topology: new twists in condensed matter
– Telecommunications to save lives... A life experience - by Maritza Delgado (ITU)
– The decree that reduces the maximum speed limit from 90 to 80 km/h on all two-way single carriageway roads will come into force on 1 July 2018
– Do not dispose of your personal household rubbish in CERN’s waste containers
– On 7 and 8 July 2018, Geneva’s Science History Museum is holding its 12th Science Night, on the theme “Tout un art ?”
– CERN's Summer film festival will take place at Globe of Science and Innovation and the Perle du Lac from 29 June to 8 July