– Time is not just one of the key parameters of physics laws; it’s also a very inspiring matter for artists
– A portion of the parking between buildings 32 and 100 will be closed from 18 April at 6 p.m. until 21 April at 6 p.m.
– Due to works, half of Road Rutherford, between building 361 and building 271, will be closed to traffic until Friday 28 April at 5.30 pm.
– System modifications to answer the increase of requests on site
– From 12 April, the Flags Car Park will be permanently closed
– CERN, Monday 28 August – Wednesday 6 September 2017
– Due to works between the building 2252 and the gallery SL23 at Point 2 of the LHC, the road between these two buildings will be closed to traffic
– Give your blood on 5 April between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. in Restaurant 2
– This number is available for users occasionally calling outside CERN for professional or personal purposes; it replaces 76111 for this service
– Maintenance work will be carried out overnight on the CERN telephone exchanges on 05 April between 8 p.m. and 2 a.m.
– We are pleased to announce that 40 Italian companies will be hosting stands in CERN’s Main Building from 5 to 7 April for the 2017 "Italy at CERN"
– On 5 April 2017 at 8:00 p.m. in CERN's Main Auditorium, don't miss the concert given by the Bel Canto Ensemble organised by "Italy at CERN 2017"
– The 18th International Workshop on Advanced Computing and Analysis Techniques in Physics Research will take place in Seattle from 21 to 25 August 2017
– As of 1st April 2017, the Telecom Lab will move to the Building 600/R-010, close by restaurant 2 and the data centre
– Applications are now open for CERN’s 40th School of Computing (CSC 2017), which will take place from 27 August to 9 September 2017 in Madrid, Spain
– At the CERN shop you can buy an authentic LHC data tape and support young talent, all in one move
– An opportunity for meeting Octave's creator and maintainers, sharing experiences, planning Octave's future, promoting its use in various communities
– For 15 years, UNOSAT has been using CERN’s powerful IT infrastructure for the purposes of its humanitarian work
– Due to works, the road SCHERRER, in front of buildings 52 and 53, will be closed to traffic from Monday 20 March to Wednesday 22 March
– If you are an IT expert interested in being a mentor, apply today.
– On 29 March, during the Fermi LAT collaboration meeting at CERN, an open day will be held in CERN’s Main Auditorium
– Due to office renovation work, the Users’ Office will move to Building 510 as from 16 March for 2 months
– Registration is now open for the CERN Accelerator School’s course on Advanced Accelerator Physics, to be held in Ogham (London) from 3 to 15.09.2017
– Gate C will be closed to all traffic (including cyclists and pedestrians) from 15 to 29 March while work is carried out
– A hot topic, to be explored from 21 to 26 of March at the Globe Science and Innovation at CERN
– The new Service Desk contract will begin on 1 April 2017 and will incorporate the Central Telephone Switchboard
– The School will be held in Evora, Portugal, from 6 to 19 September 2017
– The SMB Department informs you that refurbishment and renovation works on the ISR road bridge will start next week
– Interested in science communication and how to present your research work? Participate in the Swiss heats of FameLab 2017!
– Science Communication Workshop By Kishore Hari of Tested.com