Access your personal documents on the HRT application

The Personnel Accounting service would like to remind you that the following personal documents can be accessed via your personal access (PER) to the HRT application, if applicable:


  • Current pay slips under “CURRENT YEAR”
  • Pay slips from previous years under “ARCHIVE”
  • Annual internal taxation certificates under “TAX CERTIFICATES”

You can activate your “PER” access via the icon representing a grey cog in the top right-hand corner of HRT desktop and then clicking “ACCESS SELECTION”.