– The registration plate readers on Routes Scherrer and Bohr are now operational and have already started to collect data
– As is the case every autumn, the Medical Service suggests that you should get vaccinated against seasonal flu
– If you are a staff member and considering retirement in the next one or two years, we encourage you to participate in two special seminars
– Two technical training courses have been launched for scientists and engineers at CERN
– The Long-Term Collections (LTC) of the CERN staff celebrate 45 years at CERN by organising an exhibition in the Main Building from 11 to 14 October
– Are you a science or technology teacher, or a student between 12 and 18 years old with a strong interest in science?
– How to stay safe on your bike
– Registration is now open for the CERN Accelerator School’s specialised course to be held in Erice, Italy from 10-19 March, 2017
– Registration for the 2017 sessions of the JUAS and ESIPAP Schools is now open
– Springer Nature will be present with a book and journal booth on 4 and 5 October, located as usual in the foyer of the Main Building
– IT-CDA is gathering information to more accurately form a snapshot of the CERN IT user community
– There are simple measures that you should take to work safely with electronics racks
– The SMB-SE group would like to inform you that, the central heating will start this year, on Monday 3 October 2016
– Please note that the Medical Service (infirmary, doctors, psychologist and secretariat) will be closed all day on Tuesday, 11 October 2016.
– THE Port is ready for the third edition of its hackathon with eight new challenges. Discover how science can make a huge difference in people's life
– Come and meet 37 French companies at the 2016’s edition of “France@CERN”.
– The majority of print devices will be automatically migrated to the new network IP address range on Tuesday 27 September
– The 2016 edition of the annual CERN Road Race will be held on Wednesday 28 September at 18:15
– Enjoy a taste of the deliciously light ice cream that results from rapid freezing with liquid nitrogen
– Meet people from all over the world to learn more about International Geneva
– How to find the list of training sessions scheduled to take place up to the end of October with places available
– "Habilitation Electrique - Electrician Low Voltage" Initial course in October.
– A two-day workshop, open to all creative minds at CERN. Take part and create an interactive exhibit to be installed on the visit circuit at CMS.
– Exhibition on cosmic rays 18 August - 30 September
– Apply now to the International School of Trigger and Data Acquisition (ISOTDAQ) 2017
– The public session of the Intel-CERN European Doctorate Industrial Programme will take place on Wednesday 14th September from 14:00 to 18:30 CEST
– If you’re on a bike, make sure you’re visible by using lights and wearing high-visibility clothing and a helmet
– The flagpole car park will be inaccessible from the morning of 1 September 2016 until around 1 p.m. on 5 September 2016
– CERN owns a fleet of more than 500 bikes and cars, which are available for personnel use
– Network interruptions on 27-28 August may occur as the IT Department performs a major reorganisation of CERN's General Purpose Network