CERN values its interaction with students and educators. A number of educational programmes, guided tours and summer schools are available for students and teachers, to help both groups learn more about CERN, particle physics and our place in the universe.
- Why not spend your summer participating one of our teacher programmes?
- You could arrange a visit to S'Cool LAB, where students can do hands-on experiments in particle physics.
- Or arrange a visit to CERN for you and your class?
- Check out the About CERN section for general information on particle physics, CERN, its accelerators and experiments.
- How about spending your university training period in an exciting international and multidisciplinary environment at the forefront of engineering, technology and physics? Try a CERN Student work placement.
- CERN also offers a summer student programme and further internship opportunities for students. Get in touch to find out more!
- CERN’s high-school student internship programme invites high-school students (aged 16-19) to come to CERN for two weeks, to gain practical experience in science, technology, and innovation.
- CERN’s beamline for schools competition offers high-school students from around the world the chance to create and perform a scientific experiment on a CERN accelerator beamline.
- Check out the interactive games and puzzles at CERNland