If you are a staff member and considering retirement in the next one or two years, we encourage you to participate in two special seminars, organised by the Human Resources Department.
Retirement marks the end of a person’s professional career and the start of a new chapter in life. This transition is easier for those who are well informed and prepared.
This programme consists of two seminars:
1. Leaving CERN (half day): an information seminar at CERN, with presentations by internal speakers.
- Organised once per year
- Next session scheduled on Thursday 17 October, morning
2. Preparation for retirement (2.5 days): a seminar organised at ILO, for international civil servants from different organisations in Geneva.
- Organised once a year, with simultaneous translation in English/French
- Next session is scheduled from Wednesday 13 November to Friday 15 November
Enrolment and more info: CERN Learning Hub (Browse Catalogue, then select Your career@CERN, then Leaving CERN).
Learning & Development Group