Official holidays in 2018 (in addition to the special leave during the annual closure):
- Monday, 1 January (New Year)
- Friday, 30 March (Good Friday)
- Monday, 2 April (Easter Monday)
- Tuesday, 1 May (1st May)
- Thursday, 10 May (Ascension day)
- Monday, 21 May (Whit Monday)
- Thursday, 6 September ("Jeûne genevois")
- Monday, 24 December (Christmas Eve)
- Tuesday, 25 December (Christmas)
- Monday, 31 December (New Year’s Eve)
Annual closure of the site of the Organization during the Christmas holidays and days of special leave granted by the Director-General:
The Laboratory will be closed from Saturday, 22 December 2018 to Sunday 6 January 2019 inclusive (without deduction of annual leave).
The first working day in the New Year will be Monday, 7 January 2019.
Human Resources Department