Daytime: short films, masterclasses, virtual-reality stand and food truck
- Come and have lunch around the Globe. The food truck is open from 11.00 a.m. until 8.30 p.m.
- Mandatory registration onsite at the entrance.
- Entry granted within the maximum capacity allowed onsite, access to activities is limited to available places in each area.
- There are still a few places available for the workshops “Tetra Pak Camera” and “Moviola Animation”.
- Mandatory registration via https://cineglobe.ch/session-track/workshops-2021 or onsite within the maximum capacity allowed.
Evenings: feature films and discussions
- Evening screenings and the Awards Ceremony are fully booked.
Can’t attend in person or the session you’re interested in is fully booked?
- Watch the short films via online.cineglobe.ch from now until 24 September.
- Masterclasses will be streamed live, with questions from the online audience, via webcast.cineglobe.ch.
- Our evening events will all be livestreamed on webcast.cineglobe.ch with the opportunity for the audience to ask questions to the filmmakers. The recordings will be available for five days after each event via online.cineglobe.ch.
For the full programme and practical information visit cineglobe.ch.