As we all adapt to our new working reality, the HR-LD team has put together some online resources to help learners adjust to life in their 'home office'.
Working, leading and learning remotely require us to communicate more not less, work smarter not harder and creates opportunities to adopt new learning habits. With this in mind we have created a learning catalogue: Working Remotely which contains many e-resources (Articles/Blogs/Videos/E-learnings) on how to work, learn and keep well remotely. We will continue to add more support/learning materials in the coming days/weeks (including in the French language).
HOT OFF THE PRESS:
- LINKEDIN Learning - ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL - From 26 March, take advantage and access over 15,000 online courses until 20 April 2020 (access via the Learning Hub) - learn anytime and anywhere!
- 1 April 2020 - a limited number of additional licences for Udemy for CERN will be available via the CERN Learning Hub
You may also want to take this opportunity to remind staff of the existing online offer available through the learning hub, including:
- O'Reilly - 50,000 e-books/audio books/videos on a wide range of IT/Personal Development/Managerial topics
- Bookboon - a wide range of e-books on personal and professional development topics
- CERN Library - online books, journals and databases
We are working closely with our trainers to explore the transformation of some classroom courses into virtual classes and any affected participants are being contacted directly. It goes without saying that Departments are not charged for any course withdrawals due to the evolving Covid-19 situation.
Keep in touch via the L&D News on the Learning Hub which is regularly updated with more learning opportunities. Take a tour regularly and dip into the world of learning!