The Five-Yearly Review 2015 has concluded with the approval, by the Finance Committee and the Council on 16 and 17 December 2015, of the package of measures proposed by the Management (CERN/3213).
In accordance with the recommendations made and decisions taken at the Finance Committee and Council meetings relating to diversity-related aspects, which enter into force on 1 January 2016, the following pages of the Staff Rules and Regulations have been updated:
- Preamble, Contents – amendment on page iii.
- Chapter II, Conditions of Employment and Association:
- Section 1 (Employment and Association) - amendment on pages 11, 12, 14 and 15.
- Section 4 (Leave) - amendment on pages 24, 25, 26 and 27.
- Chapter IV, Social Conditions:
- Section 1 (Family, partners and family benefits) – amendment on page 37.
- Section 2 (Social insurance cover) – amendment on page 39.
- Chapter V, Financial conditions:
- Section 1 (Financial benefits) – amendment on page 46.
- Annex R A 9 (Installation indemnity) – amendment on page 75.
- Annex R A 10 (Reinstallation indemnity) – amendment on page 76.
The complete updated electronic version of the Staff Rules and Regulations is accessible via CDS.
The recommendations and decisions relating to the new CERN career structure, which will enter into force on 1 September 2016, will require a further update of the Staff Rules and Regulations to be published during the summer of 2016.